The Department of nutrition is available at Al Safwa Hospital for all patients, during their treatment period, to ensure an integrated treatment plan employing the latest and best ways to regulate food to improve overall health.
- Food/ healthy eating assessment
- Diabetes/ high blood pressure regulation
- Nutrition plans for patients diagnosed with renal diseases
- Nutrition plans for patients diagnosed with multiple gastrointestinal disorders, such as inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and constipation.
- Weight Management
- Food Allergies Management
- Nutrition plans for pregnant women and nursing mothers
- Diet management before and after surgery according to the doctor’s advice
- Nutrition plans for specific groups of patients (elderly, children, and pregnant women).
- Treating nutritional deficiencies of vitamins and minerals, such as anemia, hypocalcemia, hyperuricemia, and others.
- Daily nutritionist visit
- Dietary assessment of all patients at the time of hospitalization and daily evaluation afterward.
- Dietary planning of all meals according to therapeutic needs.
- Therapeutic nutrition